A Visit to the Seattle Starbucks Reserve in SODO

In February, the new Starbucks Reserve in SODO opened. Of course, I had to run over and see it and take tons of photos. I was also interested in trying some pastries from Princi, the Italian bread company Starbucks has partnered with. Because what goes together better than coffee, pastries, and desserts? I had a little sticker shock, however, when I purchased my afternoon coffee and treats. Go here for the experience, to look around, get amazing customer service and great products. But I wouldn't make this a regular place to get your caffeine. I had a Nitro Sweet Vanilla Cream Cold Brew. It was delivered to me in a fancy, clear cup with the Reserve logo and tasted pretty top notch. But I was kind of expecting it to be that good for the high price. I brought home several desserts for my family and my parents who were in town visiting us. I chose a Cornetti- an Italian croissant, a chocolate chip cookie, and a gorgeous slice of chocolate cake to share- a Torta Princi. I loved the quality of everything. The cookie was thick and dense, the croissant was so flakey, and the cake was really divine. The store itself was packed with customers and people working. Once I figured out where everything was, my visit was pretty streamlined and it was easy to get what I needed. I liked how big the store was and how upscale it was. It seems like a nice place to kick back, do some coffee sampling, and treat yourself to some Italian desserts.

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts