Dinner at Bok A Bok Fried Chicken

I recently found some hot spots in White Center to grab a bite. I've blogged about Li'l Woody's and Proletariat, that are both well worth the visit. So I covered burgers and pizza, so now how about some Korean Fried Chicken and Biscuits? Sound good to you? It sounded mouthwatering and delicious to me, so we headed to the West side and checked out Bok A Bok Fried Chicken.

Their concept is quick serve and the space is small with limited seating, so I recommend getting there around 5:00 when they open for dinner. A nice draw is they sell beer and hard cider for us diners 21 and over. I was so looking forward to sipping on an Adult Slushy, but they didn't have their slushy machine going since not enough customers order them. Boo for me, so I chose a hard apple cider and my husband had a Rainer beer.

They brought us our food and we dug in. Right away I could tell this meal was going to be a tasty one. My Chicken Strips were extra crispy and crunchy on the outside. The chicken was so tender and juicy and the seasoning had some spicy Korean flavors that gave them a nice kick. We all shared the Tater Tots which were coated with spicy Korean Chili Salt and woke up our taste buds when dipped in the Bok A Bok Ranch which was also a little spicy. My husband had the Crispy Chicken Wings and the Rice Bowl which had Kimchee, Rice, poached egg, and pickled radishes.

And don't forget about the homemade biscuits, never forget about biscuits, especially when they arrive with Spiced Honey. They were large, fluffy, soft, and just the thing with a little of the special honey. Like the rest of the food, the honey also had a little heat to it, so all the flavors matched and  gave the honey a unique flavor.

Our senses were awoken with this dinner, and we were satisfied with some incredible, crispy chicken. A little heat from the food perked us up and left us wanting more. This is a place where you'll leave happy and full, which is just want you want in November in Seattle.  
Bok A Bok Fried Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts