Brunch at Cheeky Cafe

Sundays and Brunch go together like peanut butter and jelly. One spot in Seattle to check out is Cheeky Café found at 1700 South Jackson St. The atmosphere was relaxed and the servers were very polite and laid back. I also found the service to be fast and we received our food in good time. It was very family friendly so our kids fit in nicely. Plus, they have Mimosas. Because for me it isn't really Brunch if I don't have a Mimosa.

To start, we all shared an order of the Cinnamon Fry Bread with some Raspberry Freezer Jam. They arrived fresh and piping hot to the table and tasted reminded us of donuts, and that's not a bad thing at all. My husband had the Chicken Fried Steak and my kids each the Onesies-a plate with one pancake, eggs, and a slice of bacon. I had the Cheeky French Toast with eggs and bacon. The French Toast is filled with pastry cream, and your choice of either chocolate, bananas, or berries. I chose chocolate, of course, and then the French Toast is deep fried to a crisp golden brown. It reminded me of something from the fair since it was deep fried and chocolaty and I found it pretty decedent. And for me, that's what Brunch is about. A little sweet, a little savory, a little bit of booze, and voila, Brunch.  
Cheeky Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts