Dinner at Mayflower of China

It was Saturday night and our family wanted Chinese food. It was a long week and my husband and I also wanted a drink to go with our dinner. It took us a while to figure out where to go since it can be hard to find Chinese restaurants with a full bar that's also kid friendly. I racked my brain and remembered seeing a place in Tukwila near Southcenter Mall called Mayflower of China. The only highlight of the meal was my Cosmo, which was made perfectly and went down smooth. We were the only table in the restaurant and to me, the food missed the mark. I shared the combination plate with my sons. There was BBQ Pork with a Spring Roll, Almond Chicken, Fried Rice, Chow Mein, Almond Chicken, and Sweet and Sour Pork. Sometimes its fun to be spontaneous and drop in to places you've never been. But if you don't read any reviews first, you better cross your fingers that the food is good.
Mayflower of China Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts