Che Dessert Lounge

For many variations of che, a Vietnamese dessert, and French macarons flown in from Paris, head over to Che Dessert Lounge on Martin Luther King Way in Seattle.   If you want something hot and savory, they also have noodle soups and dumplings.  I had the Pork Salad Noodle Bowl and my husband had the Spicy Beef Noodle Soup.  My dish had Vermicelli noodles, pork, basil, onions, cucumbers, and was served with a side of fish sauce.  A classic Vietnamese dish, the flavors were bold and tangy, and the pork was tender and a little crispy.  The dish is served chilled and you sprinkle it with the fish sauce. 

For dessert, we tried the flan topped with shaved ice and the macarons.   I had never eaten flan with the shaved ice and I liked the cold element with the creamy and dense flan.  The macarons were really fresh and full of flavor and the salted caramel one was one of the best ever.  My husband also wanted to try a che dessert, so he chose a drink with tofu, red bean, coconut milk, and clear and glass jelly.  The large cup was packed with ingredients and that's probably why they give you a spoon along with a thick straw.  I liked the coconut flavor and how all of the components worked together nicely.  Che Dessert Lounge is small with just a few four or so tables.  The owner, Peter, was really nice and gave our kids trinkets and talked to us for a while.  He has a good thing going here for sure and I'm glad I discovered this place.  We'll be back for more macarons! 









Che Dessert Lounge Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts