Seattle Sweet Week 2016 | Columbia City Bakery

This week in Seattle is Sweet Week, one of my favorite food events.  It's held every September and is the perfect opportunity to try special desserts from either your favorite sweet shop or one you've been wanting to check out.  Over twenty places are participating September 12th through the 18th.  For $5 you can try a dessert created just for Seattle Sweet Week.  I headed to Columbia City Bakery and tried their dessert for the event which was a trio of pastries.  Having been to the bakery before, I knew their pastries would be top notch, so I was excited.  The three pastries were Harvest Fruit Vatrushka, Chocolate and Chocolate Bite, and Ferdinand Grahams.  The Harvest Fruit pastry was a brioche pastry with cheese and seasonal fruit filling.  The Chocolate Bite was like a mini brownie with chunks of 68% dark chocolate.  The Ferdinand Grahams were cookies with local honey and whole wheat flour.  I shared the three mini desserts with my family so I only got about six bites in all, but all six bites were bites of perfection. 









Columbia City Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts