Happy Hour at Dragonfish Asian Cafe

Another happy hour worth checking out in downtown Seattle is Dragonfish Asian Café.  You'll be happy for sure with the prices, most of the drinks and dishes range from three to six bucks.  Most notable is how good everything actually tasted for the price.   I had a Lychee Drop Martini for only $3.95 that was delicious and strong and who doesn't love a vodka soaked lychee in her drink?  Their menu is Pan Asian so my husband and I ordered two rounds of sushi each because they only come four pieces to a plate.  He had the Spicy Tuna Roll and I had the Spicy Dungeness Crab Roll.  Then we shared the Vegetable Spring Rolls.  He also had the Skirt Steak which was very tender and perfectly cooked and I had the crab cakes.  I hadn't had crab cakes in a while and this was the first time I've only paid $5.95 for them.  My husband was still hungry so he got the chicken satay.  Then it was time for a little Lemongrass Crème Brule.  The serving was tiny but for four dollars it was the perfect thing.  The Crème Brule was light but creamy with the hard, glass-like topping you break with your spoon.  We sat in the bar and had pretty attentive service with the bartender right there.   Happy Hour is served in the bar only but everyday of the week from three to six pm.  My husband and I enjoyed another enjoyable date night.  A little adult time is never a bad idea, especially when sushi and martinis are involved. 













Dragonfish Asian Cafe - Paramount Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts