Frost at Bellevue's Lincoln Center

I felt like I was dreaming when I spotted a Frost dessert shop in Bellevue.  I knew about the original Frost in Mill Creek and didn't know they'd expanded to Everett and now Bellevue.  Frost used to serve just donuts but now they have added cupcakes, macarons, and even wine.  Oh my!  What a combination of guilty pleasures.  The desserts at Frost are probably the most gourmet I've seen in the US.  They looked so pretty that people were taking pictures on their phones and just walking away.  At least buy something because how could you resist?  I selected two donuts for the four of us to share.  I chose the Salted Caramel Old Fashioned and the Toasted Coconut and Caramel Donut.  They were both top notch and of high quality in looks and taste.  The only problem was that I didn't buy enough!









Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts