Fabulous Las Vegas Part II

I thought I was done blogging about our trip to Vegas but I wanted to create just one more post.  I got sad when my seventh post was finished because it felt like the trip was over, too.  Sometimes after a trip, it's just as fun for me to edit the photos and then share them on here.  We got back two weeks ago and I've been working on the photos since then.  I didn't think I'd feel so sad when I finished!  But all good things have to come to an end.  On that note, here's one last Vegas post with some more photos of the gorgeous Sin City! 
A beautiful rose sculpture outside of Crystals at the Aria. 

Standing in the middle of the group of five buildings that make up what used to be called City Center but is now called Aria. 

The High Roller, the biggest wheel in the world, stands tall at 505 feet!

A view from the High Roller, looking towards the Venetian, Palazzo, and the Wynn hotels.

Another view from the wheel, looking towards the hotels to the right of the Wynn. 

You can never have too many views of the Bellagio, Paris, and Caesars Palace!

A view from very, very top of the wheel at 505 feet! I feel on top of the world, or maybe just Vegas!

The Miracle Mile shops inside Planet Hollywood.

A neat and colorful fountain inside the Miracle Mile shops.

The elevators inside Planet Hollywood with Britney Spears.  She and Jennifer Lopez perform there.




I liked the escalators at Planet Hollywood because of the bright, white lighting fixtures.


We enjoyed walking around the Flamingo Nature Reserve at the Flamingo and seeing the beautiful waterfalls, fish, and the flamingoes!


We ordered room service for breakfast one morning and enjoyed the fresh pastries and fruit!

Even the elevator area leading to the restaurant, Giada, was classy!

Looking out from the front of the Venetian towards the Mirage Hotel.


A cool looking stiletto statue stands in front of the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.  

Thanks for the incredible trip, Las Vegas.  It was a fun one!

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts