Big Mario's Pizza in Queen Anne

Big Mario's Pizza recently opened a second location in Queen Anne recently.  I visited their other place on Capital Hill years ago and remembered the huge slices of pizza, served up fresh, to fill you up and satisfy.  It sounded like the new Big Mario's was going to be more family friendly so I went with my husband and kids to try it out.  They have a full bar in the back and the front is more for families with long, red booths and lots of light from the windows.  It smelled so good when we walked in and I liked seeing them tossing dough in the air.  Nothing like a little ambiance and anticipation to whet the pallet.  We ended up getting four slices, they are huge, so I got one and my little boys shared one.  My husband got two, the Tomato Basil and the Gorgonzola and Pear.  Mine was a slice with pineapple, jalapeño, and pepperoni and a slice of pepperoni pizza for my boys.  I loved my slice.  It was hot and fresh and perfectly spicy.  Plus I love the flavor combination of pineapple and jalapeno.  If you've never tried that, you should.  The thing about getting slices, pretty much anywhere, is that it's only really good fresh.  Once pizza that's been sitting out a minute gets reheated, you better eat it quick.  I tried a little of my sons pepperoni slice and it didn't even compare to mine just because it had hardened a little.  My husband's Gorgonzola and Pear slice was awesome, too. That's also a great flavor combo.  Plus you can't beat finding something unique in a pizza topping you've never had before.  Trust me, I've had a lot of pizza!








Big Mario's Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts