Pumpkin Raisin Muffins


Let's celebrate November.  Here in Seattle the leaves are falling, there's a chill in the air, and we are craving pumpkin in all our desserts and drinks.  I couldn't wait until Thanksgiving to have a little pumpkin so today I made some really simple muffins.  Just take one 15 oz. can of pumpkin and one box of either white cake mix or Spice Cake mix and stir them together.  Then you can add either raisins, nuts, chocolate, dried cranberries, or whatever you want.  I added about one cup of raisins since my kids love em'.  Then drop into muffin liners or a greased muffin tin.  Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes.  I used Mickey Mouse liners to make the muffins more eye catching and cute for my kids.  They barely noticed Mickey and friends and instead tried to eat the liner.  But we all loved the muffins and they make a nice and super easy fall treat. 






Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts