Gather

Seattle has a new food delivery company called Gather.  They are a farm to table concept with locally sourced meals delivered to your door.  It's a great alternative to dining out but without forsaking nourishment and flavor.  Plus you don't have to leave your house.  I found the food to be delicious, plus its all made by a professional chef and you can tell.  The quality is there and resembles anything you'd find in a nice restaurant around town.  For doing a review I received three meals.  I chose Rosemary Chicken, Braised Beef Cheeks, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cremeux.  They also threw in a Dry Sparkling Juniper Berry drink.  The Rosemary Chicken was perfectly cooked and seasoned and the chickpeas added a nice touch to the dish.  I really enjoyed the Beef Cheeks and found them to be really moist and almost melted in my mouth.  The potatoes and mushrooms were also good and complemented the beef.  Now for the dessert.  The Chocolate and Peanut Butter dessert was one of the tastiest things I've had.  I loved the flake salt on top and it really brought out the flavors.  It was rich, creamy, and the perfect finish to the meal. 
For more info about Gather and to see their menu, click here.      
                              








Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts