Wine Tasting at Olympic Cellars

While in Sequim we heard about the winery, Olympic Cellars, seven miles away.  We decided to check it out and do some wine tasting.  You can try five wines for five dollars and they even had children's books for our little ones while we did the tasting.  I tried three reds and two white wines.  I normally prefer red but the last one I tried was my favorite of the five.  It was a Barn Nouveau White and it was crisp and light with a hint of pear.  We also bought some lavender cheese to eat while we tried our wines.  What first caught my eye when we drove up was the 125 year old barn that houses the winery.  A unique setting to try some wine.  Who wouldn't want to stop in? Plus the two ladies helping us were friendly and personable. 

















Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts