The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge

After checking into our hotel in Seaside and getting settled we went out to dinner aThe Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge.  Located inside the Shilo Inn it has sweeping views of the ocean.  That night was pretty quiet around Seaside and the thick fog everywhere didn't help.  We couldn't even see the water for the first day and wondered if the ocean was really there or not.  But nonetheless we had a nice dinner out and I tasted some fresh, local seafood.  I started with Clam Chowder which is always a good option while on the Oregon Coast.  Then I had the Spring Salad which had strawberries, mixed greens, mandarin oranges and a pomegranate vinaigrette.  For my entrée I ate the Crab Cakes which had sides or red pepper coulis and béarnaise sauce with jasmine rice and asparagus.  I also sipped on a drink called At the Pool which had vodka and pineapple juice.  My husband drank a Manhattan and he had the fish and chips.   







Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts