Cannon Beach and Seaside Sweets

When I think of the Oregon Coast I think of fudge.  As a kid, my dad and I loved to visit the different fudge shops along the coast and try samples.  On this trip, I sampled some peppermint and Snickers fudge at the Buzz on Broadway in Seaside and I loved it so I bought some.  I also got to try a chocolate covered Oreo, peanut butter fudge, a salted caramel and a Kahlua and rum truffle at Bruce's Candy Kitchen in Cannon Beach.  Yes on the Oreo and fudge and no on the salted caramel, way to much salt, and truffles.  It was probably the first time I didn't finish my chocolate.  We also popped into a coffee shop in downtown Cannon Beach, Bella Espresso, where we split a piece of Tres Leche Caramel Cake. 


Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts