D'Ambrosio Gelato and the Bellevue Family Fourth

My family and I had a fun and memorable Fourth of July.  It was our first fourth with our twin boys and I think they are firework fans.  We were out and about for most of the day but we made sure to be home when it got dark so we could get the boys into bed.  Every year we forget about all the local fireworks that go off all around us.  In the distance we see nothing but fireworks and the neighbors light them off nearby.  It makes for quite a show for us and we don't even have to fight traffic to get home.  The twins loved looking out the window at all the fireworks.  They even went to bed with all the noise of them still going off.  They are rock-stars. 


We enjoy the event that takes place in Bellevue, the Bellevue Family Fourth.  So we took off to the Eastside and first did some shopping at Bellevue Square.  Then I had to get me some Gelato at D'Ambrosio.  They had some Cannoli's that looked good but I had my heart set on trying the gelato.  I got the Tiramisu which I loved.  It was creamy and smooth and tasted like rum and chocolate.  Then we walked across the street to the festival.  This year we discovered the food trucks and venders and we couldn't resist sharing a Lamb Gyro.  I love all the American Flags, the bouncy houses and the live music stage.  If you are looking for a more quiet Fourth of July event, this is it.


I hope you all had a safe and happy day celebrating America's Birthday!











Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts