Bastille Day 2014

I attended the Bastille Day celebration again this year in Madison Valley.  I had a good time except for the hot weather.  Its been awhile since I've sweat that much just standing in one place.  Plus the way that the festival's set up is like a scavenger hunt so I felt like I had to work for my food.  They give you a map of the participating restaurants with numbers.  Then after reading the food descriptions you can walk around the neighborhood and wait in line for the small bites.  By the time I got the food, ate it and walked to the next spot I probably burned it off! We tried some yummy things this year- crumpets with brie and local Rainer cherries from Queen Bee Cafe, paella from the Harvest Vine, pizza with caramelized onions from Pagliacci Pizza and a hazelnut almond truffle from Ascona.









Queen Bee on Urbanspoon Ascona Chocolat Suisse on Urbanspoon Pagliacci Pizza on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts