A 45th Wedding Anniversary Party at the Stables

I recently shot photos at a 1969 themed Wedding Anniversary celebration.  The venue was in Georgetown at the Stables.  I know, seems like I've been hanging out in Georgetown a lot lately being as my last few post have been from businesses there.  The party was a blast and I loved all the decorations and what I especially loved was the first thing I spotted when I walked in-cupcakes!


They had a cake along with the cupcakes that was very cute since the husband likes to fish and the wife enjoys reading.  Their kids did a wonderful job planning and organizing the event and I could tell that a lot of thought and detail went into it.  They served dinner buffet style with spaghetti, bread, and salads and they also had a bar with beer and wine.  I really liked all of the exposed brick and interesting art on the walls.  The Stables was the perfect spot for this joyous anniversary party! 








Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts