Happy Hour at Tango

                                                                Tango's Cuban Sidecar

The Manchego Cheese at Tango with Olives and Almonds.

The Penn Cove Mejillones from Tango in Seattle.

    I love going to Tango, a Tapas Restaurant in Seattle, WA. The food and atmosphere takes me away, out of the cold and dreary Seattle weather, to somewhere in Spain. Before I started eating at Tango, I had never tried Tapas. Huge in Spain, they are small plates of food, and can be consumed for hours because they are well, small plates! Tonight I had the Penn Cove Mejillones, Mussels with peppers, onion, smoked garlic and linquica sausage and the Manchego Cheese. Tango was the perfect way to spend my Saturday night! 
Tango is located in Seattle, WA at 1100 Pike ST.  http://www.tangorestaurant.com/


Tango on Urbanspoon

Comments

Follow on Instagram

www.flickr.com
Kelli Wong Photography's items Go to Kelli Wong Photography's photostream

Popular Posts